Transaction management software that helps get deals done.
Create transparency in the transaction pipeline, facilitate collaboration between third-party service providers and internal departments, and demonstrate value-added activities throughout deals.
Portfolio management software from CoStar tracks owned and leased properties of any type, associates multiple premise and lease records, automates lease verification, streamlines lease abstracting, automates user notifications, performs CAM reconciliation and more.
Transaction Management Software Highlights and Key Capabilities
- Track all relevant transaction details, including project, lease, commission, tasks, critical dates and milestones, using highly configurable workflow templates and forms
- Use pre-assigned roles and automated critical task reminders to manage transaction and deal terms
- Perform side-by-side comparisons of multiple sites and deals
- Offer online, email-based approvals, with override capability, to speed transactions
- Integrate with other systems to leverage data including integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and electronic document management functionality
CoStar Real Estate Manager transaction management software is widely used by corporate real estate departments, commercial real estate service providers, brokers, leasing agency – anyone who needs to track the site selection and/or lease administration process.
Intuitive, user-friendly software with in-house data management and implementation services
Integrated CoStar market data, extensive functionality, and easy integration with existing systems
Pay-as-you-go pricing, unlimited system users and never pay for software upgrades
Industry-leading, financially stable platform with a 99% annual client renewal rate
Annual SSAE 16 audit with data at rest encryption, single sign on capabilities, workflows and more
Effective controls and procedures for financial reporting meet Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
“With CoStar, you can drive business results and meet the new lease accounting requirements. It’s clearly the best all-around choice.”
Matt Waters, CPA
Former Lease Accounting Manager with the Nation’s Largest Home Improvement Retailer